AGREEMENT FOR RECIPROCAL MEMBERSHIP PRIVILEGES AND
BETWEEN THE PHYSICAL SOCIETY OF THE REPUBLIC OF LITHUANIA
AND THE PHYSICAL SOCIETY OF THE REPUBLIC OF CHINA
The Physical Society of the Republic of Lithuania (hereafter, LPS) agrees
to extend reciprocal membership privileges defined below to individual
members of the Physical Society of the Republic of China (hereafter, PSROC),
and the PSROC agrees to extend reciprocal membership privileges as defined
below to individual members of the LPS.
- Members of the PSROC may submit papers to LPS meetings with the same
privileges and limitations as LPS member;
- PSROC members may register at LPS meetings at LPS member rates ; and
- PSROC members may subscribe to LPS journals at the same rates as
members of LPS.
- Members of the LPS may submit papers to PSROC meetings with the same
privileges and limitations as PSROC members;
- LPS members may register at PSROC meetings at PSROC member rates ; and
- LPS members may subscribe to PSROC journals at the same rates as PSROC
And to encourage scientific co-operation, both Societies agree
- to develop scientific co-operation on the problems of common interest
and to encourage collaborations between the members of the Societies.
- to exchange scientific information and publications, and to hold
joint conferences, schools and similar activities.
This agreement shall remain in effect for a minimum of five years
following the date below, after which time the terms of the agreement
will be automatically extended unless one society informs the other
one at least six months in advance prior to expiration.
Signed, for the PSROC
Signed, for the LPS
Zenonas Rokus Rudzikas
Date : 1st December, 1998